Terms & Conditions
Terms & Conditions
Art at the Mill Policies:
- Art must be available to exhibit for the duration of the show.
- We exhibit art that has not been previously exhibited at an Art at the Mill show.
- Art tags will be generated from the registration information submitted. Changes to art tags at Check-In will delay display of your work. Logon to ArtCall to ensure information is accurate.
- All paintings and 2D artworks must be:
- framed and finished,
- ready to hang with screw-eyed hooks and wire,
- labeled with artist's name and art's title on back
- CCHA reserves the right to hang/display pieces or place them in reserve at its discretion and hang/display pieces in locations that are deemed suitable.
- We strongly DISCOURAGE MAILING art. For mailing policy and procedures, contact firstname.lastname@example.org in advance of sending the art.
- Artwork unclaimed after thirty (30) days following Art Pick Up becomes the property of CCHA.
- The artist retains copyright to his/her image(s). However, accepted images become part of the CCHA archives and may be used for current/future Art at the Mill promotion.
- CCHA is not responsible for theft or damage of artwork from any cause whatsoever. Artists should insure their own work.
- The Clarke County Historical Association (CCHA) is a non-profit dedicated to preserving the history of Clarke County, including the Burwell-Morgan Mill. CCHA hosts and administers Art at the Mill. CCHA receives 35% of the sales price of each piece, which helps fund the continued maintenance and operation of the Burwell-Morgan Mill and the Historical Association as well as the Sarah P. Trumbower Memorial Art Scholarship given annually to a Clarke County student who is pursuing a degree in art. The artist receives 65% of the sale price of each piece.
- Registration is considered complete when the following are submitted by the registration deadline.
- Registration form submitted through www.artatthemill.artcall.org
- $35 non-refundable registration fee
- Digital images and required information inputted
- Biography (if not already on file)
- Acknowledgement [check the box] that you have read and accept the policies and procedures.